Include pumpkin in your daily diet.
Pumpkin is one of the delicious and healthiest vegetables known today. And it has such a wonderful shape, Roundish!
As you you, round is a shape of perfection. Complete 360° angle. No corners. Very harmonized.
Pumpkin does not stale for a long time,meaning, it has the ability to fight different environment conditions and be healthy.
If you consume pumpkin daily, you can also acquire this property of pumpkin! You can also remain healthy in any given environmental condition.
Pumpkin is high in beta carotene that our body converts into vitamin A. It is loaded with nutrients. It offers vitamin C that helps in the production of white blood cells, vitamin E, iron and folate – all of these make your immune system stronger and help fight infections. And it is low in calories! More pumpkin in your diet will make your body’s immune cells work better to fight the germs and speed up the healing process when you get a wound.
So what are you waiting for?
Start consuming pumpkin today….in the form of vegetable, in the form of soup etc. There are many recipes that are available for you to try. I will give you a kitchen tip, if you want your soup (any soup) to be a little thick with grated texture, add pumpkin in a very little quantity with equal quantity of raw papaya. The soup will taste yummy and very creamy.
Here are some interesting ways to include pumpkin in your daily diet:
- You can make hummus.
- You can add pumpkin seeds in your smoothies or shakes and salads. You can also roast them and have them. These seeds are the gift to you from nature.
- You can make different types of tasty dips using pumpkin.
- You can make a variety of delicious and healthy soups.
- Use it along with different dry vegetables and in the form of curries.
- Use it in making bread.
- Make delicious halwa (dessert).
- You can cut it into thin slices, bake it and have in the form of chips.
- You can add boiled pumpkin into your oatmeal, sweet or savory. And so much more…
Enjoy your meals with pumpkin and build your health.